Friday, January 8, 2010

The Lee Wilson Show Live Tonight!!


We gonna have a real good time. I hope you are ready to party with me tonight. I have a nice 90's tribute set that will make you dance, sing, and maybe cry lol. Below you will find some of my originals that I plan to perform tonite. I hope you know the words so you can help me out. Continue to spread the word its a free show tonight. I will have my album available for sale so include it in with your drinking money :-)

Also I will be wearing a new t-shirt from designer/bboy CrazzyFreddy's NBW line. Check out some of his work by clicking here

Un abrazo
Lee Wilson

Friday January 8, 2010
Alchemist Lounge
435 South Huntington Ave, Jamaica Plain, MA
21+ Free, 10PM


Songs
SOUL KISS

SHE'S THE GIRL

CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER

I have a tone of other surprises for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment